The St Athans Hotel is in Bloomsbury, slap bang in the middle of London. So we are blessed with everything you could want from a modern city – but where is it all? There are lots of little streets and wide avenues to get lost in, so here is a list of amenities in the local area we think you might need. If you have a suggestion of something that’s not included please leave a comment below and I’ll add it with the next update.
1min walk from the St Athans, (turn right out of the hotel) it’s our local community shopping street, and has nearly everything you could want.
- St Athans Hotel
- The Brunswick Shopping centre – for mobile phones, clothes, doctor, chemist, bank/ATM, restaurants, cinema and a massive supermarket.
- Laundrette – with big orange sign.
- Dry cleaners – Marchmont Drycleaners.
- Our local pub – the Lord John Russell.
- Second Hand books – London’s finest, Skoob
- LGBTQ+ books etc – Gay’s The Word
- 7/11 – Costcutter (open late)
- Hairdresser – there are too many on that street to mention.
- Post Office
Marchmont St Amenities Map
- St. Athans Hotel
- Currency Exchange – Coram St.
- Printing – Prontoprint – Coram St.
- Pizza Sofia – best pizzas in the area – Tavistock Place.
- Fish & Chips – North Sea Fish – also best in the area – Leigh St.
- Florist – Vital Flowers – Leigh St.
- Russell Square Tube station
- Euston Station
- Kings Cross/ St Pancras International Stations
- Euston Square Station
- Famous South Indian restaurants – Drummond St.
- New bookshop – (v. big) Waterstones – Gower St.
Bloomsbury Amenities Map
If you can’t find what you’re looking for you can always ask at reception, and we’ll try to help.