St Athans Hotel is central London’s 1stand only green B&B – something we’re proud to shout about.
Certified by Green Tourism, Europe’s leading accreditation eco-tourism grading, and using Permaculture Design principles we try to continually lessen our environmental impact, and pass on our knowledge to other similar businesses. We’re proud to be central London’s 1st Green B&B hotel – but would prefer that this was the industry norm.
What we do:
- Recycle, Repair, Re-Use, Reduce & Refuse: This page lists what we physically do.
- Help us to be greener: How you can do your bit (often called a Green Guest Charter)
- St. Athans Hotel’s Environmental Policy: our clear statement of how seriously we take our commitment.
- Our green journey: This page charts our progress, difficulties and resolve in making sure we’re doing whatever we can to be environmentally conscious.
- St. Athans Hotel Green Action Plan: This page looks to the future and lists our plans to be even better.
- Green London Highlights: This page is from our Guest Folder of the same name, showing where to go & what to do in London.
Other charities we support:
Toilet Twinning Innovative charity providing toilets and toilet blocks around the world.
London Wildlife Trust Local charity protecting the capital’s wildlife and wild spaces.
WaterAid The international charity that provides clean water, toilets & hygiene to those in need.
Kiva An international micro-finance non-profit that includes green projects
Centrepoint UK’s leading homelessness charity that helps those in London.