Fish must be kept on a leash at all times
Pets Welcome for free at St. Athans Hotel
We welcome pets as family members. We know that it’s difficult to find pet friendly, budget hotel in central London, so we’re very happy to fill that niche. We accept any type of pet, as long as they’re well behaved, and don’t make any noise that might upset other guests.
When you book your room please let the receptionist know you’ll be bringing your pet, and that you’ve agreed to our Pets Welcome agreement below:
Pets Welcome Agreement
- When you check-in you’ll be asked to let our reception know when it’ll be ok to service the room.
- Please ensure your pets are well behaved at all times.
- Dogs must never be left unattended in rooms, and if cats are left unattended they must be caged (unless agreed) – sorry – this is in case we need to enter the room for some reason.
- It would be good if you brought your own pets’ bedding, to stop them leaving hair on the carpet etc…
- Guests are responsible for any mess, damage or personal injuries resulting from their pet.(e.g. smell, scratches on carpet or furniture, soiling carpet or bed linen etc…)
- The Hotel reserves the right to charge guest for the cost of any damages and extra cleaning etc.
Pet food can be bought locally in the Waitrose Supermarket just around the corner.
If you need dog walkers or sitters, you can try one of these websites (we don’t have any affliation):
To speak to one of our receptionists about bringing your pet along call +44 (0)207 837 9140 or email us at info@StAthansHotel.com