Our friendly, approachable staff will try to help you with all needs and enquiries.
- 10% discount on all purchases, incl. breakfast, at the Bloomsbury Coffee House downstairs (they also offer packed lunches for groups)
- Free WiFi internet access throughout the whole hotel
- Duvets, linen and towels provided
- French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Yugoslavian and Portuguese spoken by some of our receptionists.
- Ironing facilities available (between 6pm and 11pm).
- Free luggage storage
- TV guest lounge with free PC for guests to use
- Bicycle storage (please let us know in advance)
- Taxis booked
- Hairdryers available to borrow at reception
- Electrical socket adaptors (deposit required)
- Travel & tourist information and recommendations – see our webpage
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour tickets sold at discount
- Stamps sold, and mail posted
- Pets welcome – click here to see our info for pet owners
We understand that visiting London can be very expensive, so we have done a few little things to help our guests.
- “Free Things To Do In London” guide
- Free maps of the city
- Free book swap
- Free magazines
- Free Wifi throughout the whole hotel
- Free PC to use in the TV lounge
- List of recommended free mobile phone Apps for London
- Board games
- Commission-free reliable taxi service.
- And of course all of our guests are entitled to a 10% discount at the wonderful Bloomsbury Coffee House.
If there’s something that you need during your stay with us that we don’t have we’ll help you find it in the local area, just come and ask at reception – and of course if we don’t know Google will.